This site is owned and operated by MS Pro Designers. The information contained herein is proprietary to MS Pro Designers and the modification of the materials or use of the materials for any purpose is a violation of MS Pro Designers’ copyright and proprietary rights. Such information may not be used, reproduced, or disclosed to others except when specifically permitted in writing by MS Pro Designers. MS Pro Designers does not warrant that this site or the materials contained within will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Scope: This Policy applies to MS Pro Designers. It does not apply to any affiliates, subsidiaries, or divisions of MS Pro Designers.
- Personally-Identifying Information: We do not share your personally identifying information with any third parties, except under the following circumstances: a. With your permission b. When we are required to do so by law, including, without limitation, to comply with legal process (i.e., search warrant, subpoena, or court order); c. To protect MS Pro Designers’s rights and property; d. To protect the safety of MS Pro Designers employees or the public, such as when we believe someone’s physical safety is at risk.
- Customer Service: We communicate with users on a regular basis to provide requested services. Our sales and service teams use the phone, e-mail, and postal mail to communicate with customers with regard to their orders.
- Links: Our sites may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information.
- Payment and Billing Information: We will never provide your payment details to any third party, including our corporate partners. We accept payment by Personal or Company Checks.
- Your Consent: By submitting your information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
- Usage Patterns: We track aggregate site usage patterns of our visitors primarily so we can develop a better Website (“Site”) for our visitors. We reserve the right to disclose such aggregate information to third parties. We do not disclose the site usage patterns for individual visitors.
- Cookies: We use “cookies” to track and record visitor preferences and activities on our Site. Cookies are pieces of information or data sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies help us track aggregate site usage patterns. Cookies are not used to access your personally-identifying information.
- IP Addresses: To help us track aggregate site usage patterns, such as the number of unique and return visitors to the Site, we track the IP addresses of our visitors. An IP address is a unique number assigned to your computer when you are using your browser on the Internet. IP addresses are not used to access your personally-identifying information.
- Policy Changes: Our Policy is regularly reviewed to ensure the privacy interests of our customers and in response to changing business circumstances and legal developments. We reserve the right to change and update our Policy at any time and from time to time without notice to you. Please visit this web page to see the changes we may have made.
- Media: Third-party logos and marks are registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved. All the rights on songs, files, videos, or images on this site are the property of their respective owners. All music or images are presented only for fact-finding or listening.
- Indemnity: You agree that you shall indemnify and defend MS Pro Designers, all parties from whom MS Pro Designers has licensed portions of content, and their directors, officers, and employees, against all claims, liability, damages, costs, and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses arising out of or related to 1) your breach of these Terms of Service or 2) any suit, claim, or demand arising from or relating to any text, photograph, image, graphic, or other material incorporated into products that were not part of the standard site content.
DO NOT TRACK: Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
LINKS: The Site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
DATA RETENTION: When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
SECURITY: We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Site, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
NOTICE FOR MINORS: We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. Our website and services are not directed to or intended for individuals under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we become aware that a child under the age of 16 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information. If you become aware that a child under the age of 16 has provided us with personal information, please contact us at [email protected].
Cancellation by Customer: Cancellation is allowed by the user only when MS Pro Designers don’t deliver or start your work. If we start work and deliver everything to you, then you will not have any right to refundable. The amount once paid will be refundable only within 7 days. Only our cost/amount will be refundable. The amount spent on campaigns or other things will never refundable.
Cancellation Policy: If you want to cancel the subscription and don’t want the services of MS Pro Designer you need to inform within 7 days to this email: [email protected], so MS Pro Designers will clear the dues and cancel your subscription.